Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sudsy Fun!

Here is my new batch of soaps that I took out of the molds yesterday. They were only sitting a day, so I popped them in the freezer for a few hours and they came right out with a lil' twist. I did an experiment that my good and VERY smart friend Deborah suggested - I 'antiqued' one of the angels with a mixture of alcohol and PearlEx. The finished angel turned out all yellow in the pic, so I need to take another one. The process getting *to* the final pic, is on my Flickr site. This soap making is fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We returned home today from our trip south. For the past week I haven't had time to read or post blogs. I am catching up on the reading. I will post a blog sometime this week, after I have organized my thoughts and photographs from our trip.

Your angel, frog and turtle soaps look cute. I'm sorry that the crayon soaps didn't work out as you expected.