Saturday, January 16, 2010

M & M 's

I just realized I am eating M&M's, while listening to Eminem. That struck me funny.. lol. Also, why is there only one shade of brown anymore? They took it out because they added blue? Why not take out yellow or better yet, orange! Nobody likes orange. They need to make rainbow M&M's. I can't be the only one who separates the colors before I eat them. Am I?

"What did you do Saturday night?

"Oh, I segregated my M&M's. Then killed them. Orange first."

So.. this is what having no job, no man, and no life does to a person. Omg. Somebody put a gun in my mouth!

Yeah, yeah... just kidding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've made me hungry for chocolate. Bob is going to walmart to pick up a Redbox movie rental. I just asked him to bring back a bag of chocolate :-)

ClayrPlayr said...

A woman after my own heart.. lol
Bob! Grab me a Hershey bar! No nuts!