Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Almost New Year!

In case I'm.. occupied.. I want to wish you all a Happy New Year! Hope you all had a nice xmas, too. I don't know which shocked my sister more. The fact that I opened a present xmas eve, or that I ate coleslaw at xmas dinner. I guess my taste buds changed over time. When I start liking liver, call the men in the white coats.

Ok, gonna go cuddle with Lucky, turn all the lights on, and watch Ghost Hunters. Why doesn't Paranormal State have it's own channel? It should! I'd watch it all day long..

Speaking of, has anyone seen Paranormal Activity? I never EVER plan on watching it, so somebody email me and tell me this *super secret* ending everyone is talking about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you a happy new year too. I'll be posting one of my smilebox greetings later today, so watch for it!

Bob and I will spend this afternoon and into the early evening hours with friends. We expect to stay in this evening and watch the apple drop.

ClayrPlayr said...

I fell asleep at 10 of.. then woke up at 10 after!Lol! Guess I wasn't meant to ring in the new year. ;)