Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sissy!

It should be a crime being that hot... damn. Oh, sorry - was looking at the pics from my last post. Today is my sisters birthday! She's 6 years older than me, so that makes her... *counting, counting..* Oh, DEAR!! LMAO! I was a Thanksgiving baby, and she was almost a Xmas baby! After I was born, my parents never had sex again. I'd be scared, too. I gotta call her and sing Happy Birthday to her. She always does that on my birthday.

In a few days, I can show everyone what I've been working on. It's for my sister, from her grandson Ryan. Heidi (my neice, her kid, Ryans' mommy) commisioned me to do it. Since I was pretty caught up with my orders, I agreed. I have no idea if Ter-Ter (Terry, my sissy) reads my blog or not, so I can't elaborate too much. :) Heidi saw it when she was here 2 days ago and really liked it! I just have to finish it up today or tomorrow, as she's picking it up Thursday. It's been a pretty involved process, and I hope Terry (well, it's for both her and her husband) will love it!

Welp, as soon as my own mommy wakes up from her nap, we are going to Sam's Club to get the xmas pies, and I have to pick up some white chips and Tequila. Not for the same recipe.. lol. The Tequila is for Tequila Sunrises, which I got hooked on, thanks to the Drury Inn. Damn them! NOT! Each guest gets 3 free drinks per night. So since they never had Coors Light for him, I'd use his drink credits and get 6 Sunrises. Pretty darn tasty! And they freeze well, too!!! Nothing like a couple of Tequila Sunrises for breakfast! :^D~ I plan on making them xmas eve. That's also when my sisters' other daughter, Toni, will be here, along with her hubby, Howie, and their 2 kids. Lucky will just have to deal with being shut in the bathroom for a wee bit! I'm keeping him from today til xmas. I think I deserve to wake up with someone who loves me, too, on xmas. Then, I'll take him home for a few hours, as everyone will be here for dinner, and he hates alot of people. Plus, the kids wont stop teasing him when they are around. I don't want him to be shut in the bathroom for that long. After the guests leave, I'll go back over and get him.

I think I'm going to fire my camcorder up. It hasn't been used since Heidi's wedding.. omg! I hope the batteries are still good in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a birthday (Thanksgiving baby). Happy belated birthday to you, Trace. It sounds as though you will have lots of company over the holidays. We'll spent Christmas Day with my brother and his family. We'll celebrate Christmas with Bob's daughter and her boyfriend the day after Christmas. Stacey and Mike will be at his family's house on Christmas Day.

Hey, do you have a Facebook account? If so, look me up.