Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Taking A Break From Claying

Wow.. never thought I'd say *that* again! Some clay is cooling off right now in the nuker (convection oven). Doing a special order set of snowmen that are bigger than usual. Those are being baked in a few sessions.. this was thier second. Also made a pen holder for one of my snowman pens. Oh OH OHHH! ~ A N D ~ I finally made some Lentil Beads!!! Not bad for my first time! I can see how they can easily become addicting. These are blues & purples. Mm! At least I didn't burn them.

On a side note - Happy 5th anniversary to me. :( Wow... we broke up one month & one day short of 5 years. I was so excited about my lentil beads.. why did I have to go and remember that for. Yesterday was the last perfect day to get another load of stuff from his place. It was in the 40's and barely any wind. No rain. No snow. Now it's just going to get colder and colder. Maybe I'll go over tomorrow. There's absolutely no room here, but I want it out so he doesn't have to see it when he's home.

And out come the pain killers..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It keeps getting colder and colder AND darker sooner! I want / need more sunlit hours.

Your clay pieces are amazing. Have you ever thought of setting up an Internet site from which to sell them?

ClayrPlayr said...

Thanks, Linda! Actually, I'm too afraid to. I'm not very internet smart, as far as setting up a site. So many codes, html's.. it might as well be in Chinese. With eBay and Etsy, I've heard too any bad things about getting your site and account hacked into.. then the fee's they want.. Honestly, I'm not remotely smart enough to handle something that important. Gee, I should have just emailed you.. LOL!