Monday, December 14, 2009

Forgot To Show My Earrings

My bad. I also made 4 pins. Only 3 is shown because the ones' tail stuck to the tile. So I bitch-slapped it and replaced that one with air dry clay. My very good friend Bonnie is sending me a list of craft shows for next year. Hopefully, these will sell. Some of the shows include the Watsontown Blueberry Festival, the show at the Muncy Hospital, the Muncy High School, Hughesville High School, a show in Milton... and lots more. I can't do them all, but job pending, I want to do as many as possible. I'll more than likely do the Ben Franklin Craft Show, also. That one coinsides with the Little League World Series, which is held in South Williamsport, about 1/2 an hour away.

And most of the items I have been making the past few years and trying to sell (with little luck).. my good friend Debbie is taking them off my hands for me. I want to make new things for a new year. I'm dying to try my hand at Lentil beads. And soon, I want to finally make the soap & crayons I've been wanting to. My niece Heidi may do a few shows, too. She did the Ben Franklins show last August with me. She's a talker & was probly responsible for 1/2 the sales, just by talking to people when they came up to our booth. I'm painfully shy in crowds.

Well, hope you like the earrings and pins! Other goodies I made are on my Flickr page - gumdrop earrings and the new and improved mug handles, to name a few. In the next week or so, I will show you all what I made for the Toy Challenge in PolyClayPlay! But you have to wait for the voting to be over... it's the rules! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the craft fairs, Trace! You might want to check out the Yankee Peddler Festival in Canal Fulton, OH. That festival always has a large draw. Just google "Yankee Peddler Festival" Canal Fulton, OH. The festival would be a hike for you but could be a worthwhile trip.

DLSarmywife said...

Hey girl...I just love those reindeer...so adorable! Good luck with next years craft shows. I too am hoping to do the 'scene' this next year. I'm planning on really focusing on my business in 2010. Hopefully it'll be a good year all around! =D