Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Have Found God


And his name... is Shemar. :) I've always been a fan of 'cop shows', and especially Criminal Minds. Recently, I looked up pictures of this finer-than-fine man. The one I chose for my 'Eye candy of the year' near the bottom of my blog, is quite the jaw dropper. The one here, is also quiver-worthy. Too bad he was never on NYPD Blue... where they do nude scenes.

*10 minutes later*

What was I saying?

Oh, yeah. If the show ever ends, I truely hope him & Garcia get together. For every single guy I ever had a crush on or flirted with at any of the jobs I ever had - I can totally relate and feel for her.. lol.

Ya know what I hate? And it seems to be a trend. The ones I like most on a show, either leave or get fired, killed off... it's NOT fair! Like the guy on The District from years ago. The hot Irish guy. My favorite quote from him.. he was talking to his co-worker, at a xmas party outside, I believe... and he said to her.. "Do you have some Irish in ya?" She said no. Then he goes "Would ya like some?" LMAO!!! Then Stan on The Commish. And don't forget about John, from NYPD Blue. David Curuso, not Bill Brochtrup, (which I loved even more than Caruso with every fiber of my being - and suprised he wasn't killed.) The day he left, I boycotted the show for years. One that still breaks me heart, is Lem, from The Shield. *moment of silence* Oh.. I was WAY beyond livid every time Shane was on the screen. Vowing that he WOULD get his. Too bad Vic wasn't the one who gave it to him. But still. Then there's Warrick, from CSI. He had the most incredible eyes... wow. Even my mom agrees on that one. And most recently, Eric on CSI:Miami. He wasn't killed - yet. But he probably will be, with this streak! I also wont watch that show, unless he has a guest apperance. Yes, I know David Caruso is on it. But c'mon... it's ERIC! *Sighs* So I'm thinkin'... maybe I should stop liking Morgan.. it's for his own good! Lol!

Yes, I know I have no life. Sue me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like watching "cop" shows, too. My favorites are "Bones" and "Medium". There's a few others, too, but I can't think of them right now.

Unknown said...

Trace I have to agree with you about "Morgan", gawd he's beautiful!