Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Updates/Ramblings

First of all, last Friday was AWESOME!!! It started at work, of all places. I was ringing up this guy who was not too hard on the eyes, if ya know what I mean. He bought 3 things. Condoms, an enema kit, and adult diapers. That's a good time right there, don't care who ya are. LOL!

This was the day of the Truck & Tractor Pull at the Lycoming County Fair in Hughesville - about 1/8 of a mile from Mike's place. I was going to try to ask Mike #2 if he wanted to go with me, but I haven't seen him in forever. So I was gonna go sit on Mike's (#1) porch & listen to them. But after I got home, Mike (#1) called and said he was going and if I wanted to go along, I could. YIPPEE!!! =^D So I drove over after he got home from work & we walked over. We were late, but they started late, so we didn't miss a thing! Grabbed some hot sausages from Hewlitts *SLURP* after about an hour, then went back to the grandstands & watched the rest. There were 2 trucks there I was loving. One called 'Black Hearted'... he did excellent, though nobody had any full pulls. The other, I don't remember the name - but he had oodles of 'chicken lights' I went nuts over.. lol. Thank god I didn't have to work the next day, 'cause they ran reeeeaaaal late!! I almost broke an ankle walking back to my car at Mike's house - we cut through a corn field - shhhh!! Lol! I had an excellent time. I'm so thankful we are still friends!! I'd love to go back to his dad's and play pool with him & Carey - Carey's a freakin trip and a half!! I sure miss him!

Only thing I did over the weekend, was sitting out the storms. Holy shitballs they were bad!! Short, but bad. No less than 3 tornado's touched down in Northeastern PA. I kept thinking of you, Linda, wondering if Warren got hit! And Lee, too - he lives in Williamsport (about 20 minutes away) & I know they had tornado watches. Well, you guys know where Williamsport is - look who I'm talking too.. LOL! At least you guys have BASEMENTS!!!

Well, on a sad note, my uncle passed away 2 days ago. It was his liver. Alcoholism & cancer runs in my family. Which is why I don't know if I want to get heavily involved with a drinker. To have fun is one thing, but to be serious with a person like that - I just don't know. I want to be more than just a piece of ass to somebody. Apparently, I'm good in one department, but there must be something about me that falls short. *shrugs*

But anyhoo's - I'm gonna go lay down & watch the rest of Ghost Hunters International. Man, I can't wait til there's new episodes of Ghost Adventures!! G'night Deborah! G'night Linda! And anyone else who may be reading..

OH... before I forget... I saw this thing hanging at work today. I was shopping during my break, scoping out the kool-aid. And what do I see - a grape drink mix, called Negrita. On the label, was a head shot of a black woman with a red bandana on her head. I shit you not. Hmm.. can you make that just a LITTLE more racist???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was an interesting threesome purchased by that guy. Your weekend sounds exciting ... from watching the Truck & Tractor Pull to dodging tornadoes. We had severe weather here, too, but the tornadoes touched down north of us. Thankfully, there was only property damage no injuries or death.

DLSarmywife said...

hmmm what do you think the odds are that those 3 items were actually purchased for something completely innocent??? Yeah I wouldn't bet on that either! ROTFLOL!!!!
So sorry to hear about your uncle, but glad to hear you had a good time at the Pull! =D