Monday, July 19, 2010

Tosh.0

OMG - I am totally in love with this show! I just started watching it this past week, and watching reruns right now. It reminds me of Talk Soup when Hal Sparks hosted it. Despite the fact that he just called those who voted for Lee DeWyze 'tone deaf'.. grrr... he's still funny as hell.

As for work.. not working the cooler anymore sucks. It wasn't just for one week, like the one supervisor thought. It was days before I would talk to my boss, and even longer before I'd talk to the owner. Not everyone at work even realizes I'm on the registers on Wednesdays, now. I rung up the one lady who works in the meat department today - she's on vacation til Wednesday. She said she thought I was doing a great job. I agreed. But hey, it's a job & I'm thankful to have one.

I'm thinkin' I need to take a sleeping pill tonight. The dreams I have had the past 2 nights are just completely on the opposite side of normal. I wasn't drinking, I didn't take anything... not sure why I dreamed that my boxes of Hefty trash bags were doing Sylvester Stallone impressions right on the shelf. Not like they had lips or anything, but they were moving around. You can't make that up. The dream I had about Lucky last night... good freakin lord.. I don't even know if I can describe that one. But I'll try. He was laying on the floor, and his one foot was gone. The was a metal stub where it should have been. My mom & dad were standing over him, and I said to them, rather calmly, "What's wrong with him?". LOL! Dad had Lucky's foot in his hand, doing something to it. "Here, let me try.." I said. But when he gave me what he had in his hand, it wasn't Lucky's foot - it was his mouth. Not bloody or anything. It was his muzzle, pretty much. It was like someone superimpossed(sp?) it into my hand, as it was perfect. There was something in his mouth, so I gently pried his little mouth apart - AND A GLUE STICK FELL OUT! Wtf?!? No, I do not smoke pot. Maybe I should start! LOL! I'm almost afraid to go to sleep..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure have freaky dreams!