Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dream Not As Crazy As I Thought?

The dream I had about Lucky & the glue stick stuck in his mouth... something happened today that just now hit me. I was on the couch & mom was in the kitchen putting some things away & cleaning up from dinner - we had chicken. Lucky trots in with something in his mouth. And to me, it didn't look quite right & he had a guilty look on his face. "LUCKY! NO!!" I yelled, and dove down to him, grabbed him, and pried a chicken bone from his mouth. He almost swallowed it whole - it was about 2 1/2 inches long. Did I *see* that the night before in my dream??? That's just freaky...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that Lucky didn't swallow that chicken bone!

ClayrPlayr said...

Not as happy as I am!!! I've always had strange dreams & nightmares. Some are just a little too real.