Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CONGRATS, LEE DEWYZE!!!!! =^D

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!! I can NOT express how happy I am that he is the new American Idol!!! I rewound it as soon as it ended & watched it again! Honestly, I was scared he wouldn't win, as Crystal did such an excellent job last night. Well over 2 months ago, I said it would be down to Crystal & Lee, as I thought they had the best 2 voices. His voice is just so spectacular - my mom agrees! With any luck, the tour will come to this area, as Aaron Kelly is from just up the road, basically. So close, both me & my mom work with people who know him & grew up with him.. lol. He usually plays at the Lycoming County Fair, which is 2 miles away from where I live now, and literally in the backyard of where Mike & I lived. I loved sitting on the porch & listening to the tractor pulls.. lol Anyhoo's..

Time for me to go to bed... like I can sleep right now??!? I'm way excited, plus it's gotta be over 100 freakin degree's in here. Gotta go look for some big pink pills.. hehe. Good night, you 2! Congrats again, Lee!! You ROCK!! :P

No comments: