Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Tongue Hurts

I didn't realize how acidic Kiwi Fruit was. Damn. It actually feels burnt. And this is over an hour later. I'm munching on some 'cheese ends' I snagged from work yesterday. She said there were 2 kinds of cheese in the bag (none of it is marked), but there are clearly at least 4 kinds of cheese here. When I opened the bag last night, I saw there was some Swiss in there. *shudders & gags* That went right to dad. There's Muenster, Longhorn, something yellow, and another white kind.

Well, I don't even know why I wrote that.. lol. It's getting to be my bedtime, and my mind is mushy. Haven't seen Mike #2 for a couple days. Been thinking about him, though. Hehe. ;) When "Idol" is over (GO, LEE!!!!!!) I'll be able to get back to my regular bedtimes. G'Night!

~ Me

No comments: