Saturday, June 5, 2010

Good Evening, Kids!

Still wondering why I am so attracted to the bad boys.. Lol! Was suppose to go out tonight to a friends house, but he called me tonight after work & we talked about it. And both decided it was just the wrong time. If it was meant to be, it was meant to be. Apparently, it wasn't. I guess subliminally, I was having second thoughts, also. Because when I hung up, I felt as if a weight was lifted. I spent the majority of my life alone, so I'm use to it. I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just what I know. Not sure what's going on... I sure as hell don't look any different, but it's as if suddenly guys are noticing me now. Poor bastards.. LOL! I'm just not use to being flirted with - but mamma like. Me & this guy at work flirt something TERRIBLE! If I was 20 years younger, and if he wasn't such a man-whore, I'd be all over him.

~10 minutes later~

Sorry, what was I saying? He's just.. freakin SMOKIN' HOT. He's the kind of guy, that the more you know him & are around him, the better he gets. And that stubble he has.. OMMFG! I could literally stare at him all day. I get bummed when he comes in all clean-shaven.. lol. The next time he does, I think I'll rub my hand over his check & go "awww... I liked the stubble.." If he comes in with a goatee, they'll have to mop me up off the floor. I just.. whew. Just a fantasy crush, is all. ;) I about died when he threw a kiss at me the other day.. LOL! I just wiggled my eyebrows and threw one back.. hehe.

ANYWAYS... there's pics on the camera from this past winter. That's how long it's been since I got any off it. You can't rush into these things, ya know. Lots of Lucky pics, some crafts, our renovation of my parents bathroom, a few from the Beaver Lake show, and from Easter. Haven't gotten a pic of #2 (The Mike that lives down the road) yet, but I have a plan. *Rubs chin devilishly* >:^D I think alot about him, too. A-L-O-T. I gotta get up enough courage to ask him out before he's taken. He's usually walking to work as I'm getting out of the shower. Not that I watch for him, or anything. *cough* Or leave the window open just enough, so that there's a straight shot from the road into the shower. :)~ And I noticed the other day, he also has a barbed wire tattoo on the same arm I do. Well, mine's a wrist-wrap, his is on his very muscular bicept. (Damn, I wish I could put a sound clip in here.. it'd be a cat purring.. lol)

Man, those screaming kids down the road are seriously throwing off my mojo. Guess I've rambled on enough. Oh!! IT'S FINALLY RAINING!! WOO HOO!!!!! Aaaand, it stopped. What a tease.

AACCKKK! My aunt just scared the living shit outta me! LMAO! She came up to the window & said hi - it's dark out & I can't see.. lol. Anyhoo's, I'm off to bed. No drugs tonight, either. Imagine that shit.

~Trace


No comments: