Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Green God Damn - The Drink

I don't know if this is a drink Mike's family invented or what, but it's another recipe he gave me that involves the Grain. I bought the other ingredients tonight, and had every intention on making it. Still may tonight, but I had to *PROMISE* Mike to ~ONLY~ have half a normal glass. Talked to him today after I was done at Petco, making sure there were no additional ingredients. There's actually only 3 things in it, and depending on what order you mix it in, you make it into a slushie dessert. He calls it a 'creeper drink'.. that's why I had to promise to only have a little. Because he knows I don't drink often, and he thinks it'll knock me off my ass.

~ 3 hours later ~

Well, no Green God Damn for me tonight! Found a flea on Lucky, which turned into a 3 hour adventure.. jeez. So off to bed for me, as it's now 11:23pm! Hopefully I'll get it made tomorrow after work!

No comments: