Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pennsylvania Bound

Looks like we're heading home for Thanksgiving a wee bit early! In a way I'm pissed, because we need the money. Then again, Mike just told me for the last 2 short trips we took, we made... *drumroll please*... $192!! WOO HOO!! BOOK THE FREAKIN' CRUISE!!! For the first week, we actually owed *them* over $300. So after they took that money out of the next trip, that's what was left over. Think truck drivers are rich?? Think again..

But now I'll be able to catch up on my clay xmas orders. I even told Mike maybe we better just work through Thanksgiving. But he said no., we'll be alright. We'll see!! *sighs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you heading from? Will it take you long to come back home? Thanksgiving at home is nice. We don't usually stay home for Thanksgiving. We are usually at a relative's home, as will be the case this year. I don't have to cook, but I don't have the leftovers either!

ClayrPlayr said...

Lol, we'll be home in a few hours. We delivered our last 3 vehicles in Baltimore this morning. We're in Harrisburg right now. Northward bound! We never cook. Between our families, we have no less than 4 places to be. Don't even get me started on xmas... lol