Friday, November 6, 2009

New Stuff



Most who read this, also knows about my Flickr page. But just in case, here's the link to it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/clayrplayr/ I just uploaded the pics of the snowmen & snowgirls I made while home. I'll try to add a sample here, but internet is painfully slow here in Oklahoma. Along with the yellow gals here, I also made some in blue and green. Pink is next. (Why such a color was ever invented, I'll never know.)


And here's a sneak peek of special-order mugs I made for my friend Chris. The letters need touched up, then they need completely glazed, but you get the jist. More pics of the process is also on my Flickr page. After I dotted the lizards back with pearly blue paint, it just totally *popped*! The yellow ones got pearl purple dots. I'm most worried about the leaves on the handle breaking during shipping. I really should have made them thicker. Guess I still can. But I'm afraid of what the paint will do in the heat. The more I think about it, the more I want to re-do the handles. I never actually put 'Puerto Rico' anywhere on the mugs. Maybe I can tie that in there somewhere on the handle. Gotta think on it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the snowmen; they are cute.