Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chicken?

Am I eating chicken?? Wth? Disreguard that last entry. But I haven't felt that good since the basement bar at the Days Inn in St. Louis. The one I had to be helped up the stairs, as we were drinking & playing pool with another driver down there while we were training. First & only time I've ever thrown up from drinking. But that's a long story, and I'm boring enough as it is. So anyhoo's...

I can't wait to watch American Idol tonight. We taped it last night, so we'll watch that, then the voting results. Of course, we are routing for Aaron Kelly, as he's from just up the road. But as far as the other ones go, I am all for Lee DeWyze. His voice is simply incredible, and knows how to play to the camera. I love that roughness in his voice. This is the first year I've ever watched the show, and hope they (Aaron & Lee) make it to the end.

Oh crap, gotta go get ready for work. I'm a bit sleepy.. *ahem* this morning. Still upset at myself because I took his mom's charger, and if you're reading this, you KNOW I didn't do that on purpose. I'm the absolute last person you ever have to worry about taking something. Why I didn't say something, I have no answer for that.. I just wasn't thinking, as usual. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are coherent this morning :-)

I'm watching American Idol too. My pick for the girls is Crystal Bowersox. My pick for the boys is Michael Lynche.