Monday, March 1, 2010

Off Today!

Well, okay. I'm a little 'off' every day.. lol. I was actually off Saturday, too. So this was a 3 day weekend for me. I just wish I had NEXT weekend with 3 days off, because my kid will be home! Yes, after almost 2 months, Lucky Chalupa is on his way home! =^D What sucks, is that my parents will be seeing more of him than I will, as they'll dog-sit while I'm at work. I imagine I'll take him to get his nails done at PetCo. (NEVER at the vets again, even though it's alot cheaper.) Not sure how long they will be home, though. But Mike should be delivering in Baltimore about Thursday. So if they don't get home til later Thursday afternoon, that works out great, as I can just trot over there after work. Yay!

Oh oh oh oh oh... I'm getting my car back, too! Yippee!!! =D It's been years since she's been in the driveway here in PA! It'll be torture, as it needs inspected first. ACK! So she'll be home, but I wont be able to touch her until she gets a new sticker slapped on her. My god, it better not need anything!!! The brakes were already replaced last year in St. Louis. At least where it's going to, is only about 3/4 of a mile away from Mike's place!

Soooo... I'm still up. Mike was right, damn him! "Just wait.. your body will get use to getting up early & you'll do that no matter if you work that day or not." AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH! I was over at my aunts next door til way past my usual bedtime last night, as my uncle is in the hospital (coming home today). So I was still up til about 3am this morning. Did I sleep in?? HELL NO! I've been up since before 7am!!! *sighs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a long day ahead of you, with little sleep. I hope that your uncle is OK. That's great that you get to see Lucky this coming weekend. Where was your car? Did Mike truck it home?

ClayrPlayr said...

Lol, even less sleep today. Lucky got me up at 4am. And I work today! Oh, well. Yes, Mike brought my car home for me. She's SOOO DIRTY!! OMG!! I literaly could barely see out the windows when I drove it home from the garage. I'd wash the windows this morning, but it's 25 degree's out. I'll wipe the dirt off with something, but I'll take cleaner along & clean her off better at my 10am break. Then more than likely I'll be cleaning her on my lunch break, and my second break.. LOL! My car was in St. Louis, Linda. When we were home for 6 months a few years ago, we drove my car back out, instead of taking the bus again, like we did when we first started that job. It was SO crowded! It was us, the dog, all our shit.... in the summer time with absolutely no air conditioning in a 2 door car!
Oh, and my uncle is okay.. he had knee replacement surgery. Thanks for asking! Omg, I gotta get ready for work.. lol