Monday, April 12, 2010

Can't Sleep

Not sure why.. wish I knew. Maybe it's because my mind wont freakin shut off. Even after an hour, 2 Vicodin didn't do anything. So I took 2 Ambien. They should do the trick. But until they take effect, I finally have time for an update. Work's doing alright. Nobody likes the new guy - lots of politics and ass kissing.. whatever you want to call it. But besides that, it's the usual. My favorite person there is in danger of getting fired. So I truely hope he behaves. He's the kind of person that just makes the day fly by & is fun to be around. He's gotten in trouble for things other employee's get away with. Been there, done that. Hopefully, they have to provide us with insurance soon.

I guess another reason I can't sleep, is because of Mike. No, not *that* Mike, another Mike. This one lives down the street from me. Not sure for how long, but he's been asking my aunt & uncle about me - they live across the street. When they told me, I wasn't interested, but flattered. Not that Mike & I had a bad break up of any kind, but I sure wasn't ready to start seeing anyone. This may have been around xmas. The other week I had Lucky out one night, and Mike had his dog out, too. He walks him around the 'block', where I just take Lucky around the yard. It was relatively dark, and I hear this "Luckyyyy" in a deep voice. I slightly panicked, but then see Mike & his kid, Buttkiss, walking up. I - was in my jammies. We chatted a good 10 or 15 minutes, mostly about the dogs. And this Ambien is starting to kick my ass, so I'll wrap this up. For over a week I guess, I've been wanting to see if he wants to go do something sometime. My aun says he's shy, but so am I. You know how you sometimes plan something in your head, waiting for the right moment to unleash it? Well, today I was thinking it again.. then Lucky wanted out. But Mike & Buttkiss hasn't been out for what seemed like a week - I always look for them when I'm outside - so I wasn't expecting to see them. Out on the porch we went, and when I rounded the van in the driveway, there he was, walking his doggie up the road. I audibly gasped, and anything I wanted to ask him when away. We exchanged 'hi's', and chatted a few minutes. This was Buttkisses fir time out for a walk since last Thursday, I think he said. I think Mike accidentally stepped on h is wee foot, so he was limping a bit.. that's why I hadn't seen him all weelend, he kept him in the yard. As he was leaving today, he goes 'C'mo, Buttkiss, lets go get another cup of coffee..' I was walked beside them untl we got infront of our vehicles, and he said to him 'She's gonna follow us home..' which I wish I had a smart comment for, but I wasn;'t thinking fast enough. I just can't stop thinking about him now. Has it been too long since he was first interested? Maybe he has somebody else by now.

ok, drugs are in full swing & I really need to go dive on the couh before they wear off. hope my next update is closer. oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ryan Newman wont lasy nights race in Phoenix!!! I love that man! tomorrows class - how to type with double & tiple ision,. good nihght everyone.signinh off at12:5111111 am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, that Ambien sure works! Why not ask your aunt and uncle if Mike has asked about you recently? Perhaps your aunt and uncle can let Mike know that you have been asking about him.

ClayrPlayr said...

Don't have to ask - they tell me immediately, as they have been trying to hook us up ever since Mike & I broke up.. lol. I figure, if it was meant to be, I'll see him outside again and one of us will ask the other. Found out his last name yesterday.. lol.
Yeah, I am really loving that drug. It's actually double the dosage now in one pill. I'll have to stop taking it so often. Maybe save it for when I really need it, not just taking it for shits & giggles.. hehehe.