Friday, September 25, 2009

Whew, is it hot in here??

Or is it just 90 degree's?? Good lord, I was hoping Summer would be over by now. *wipes sweat from forehead* Well, I better get used to it, especially if it's gonna be hot in New Orleans this weekend. We have 4 cars going there, but since the government don't work weekends, we have to sit. And wait. We unloaded with a great friend & fellow driver today, Charlie, and he's quite familiar with the area. Him & his boyfriend visit the French Quarter when in that area, and he suggested going. (He has to sit in Dallas & wait for a load. Wish he could come with us!) I'm gonna look it up online & do some searching, but he told us where we can park the truck.. which places to visit.. best places to eat.. to drink.. Thank god it's not Mardi Gras time, because I hate crowds.. lol. Hopefully, I remember the camera.

3 comments:

DLSarmywife said...

oooh You better remember the camera!!! I'd love to visit New Orleans, but like you I have no desire to go during Mardi Gras...Hubby doesn't like crowds either, and what'd be the fun to go without him?!?!

ClayrPlayr said...

I'm about to go charge the 2nd set of batteries! I have 3 memory cards, so I should be good! lol

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures from New Orleans. I have visited that colorful city one time, a long time ago. I have fond memories from my visit.