Saturday, September 19, 2009

The vintage 1970 Impala

Here's some pics of the car I mentioned earlier
this month. We delivered it to the port in Baltimore. A gem, it's so not. It looks okay on the outside, doesn't it..? One look on the inside, and it's an entirely different story. I also included a picture of the chain steering wheel, which also shows the removable dash. Lovely. We took these pics just in case the owner comes back & tries to say we ruined his car, and demands that we replace it. Um, no. I really, really really don't think so. But we got screwed that way before, so now we get proof of everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A chain steering wheel is certainly innovative. I don't believe I have EVER seen one, until now.

Mary in Oregon said...

Yuk! That was an ugly model of the Impala when it was new and it's even uglier now. LOL Smart of you to take photos of condition!
That chain wheel doesn't look too comfy to use....does it?