Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

I'm suprised I even remember how to do this! Facebook is evil & takes up too much of my time. And I don't even farm!

Well, I am starting Lucky on Dinovite tonight. His progress will be kept track of on here, whether anyone reads it or not.. lol.

Current weight: 16.5 lbs
Activity level: Normal
Shedding level: Code orange

On Friday, I will be starting him slowly on a raw diet. Been doing alot of research, and I never knew dogs could, or even should, eat raw meat. Can't seem to get over the fact his recipe calls for ground eggshells, but I'll grind them up real good.

Well, that's all for today, as I really need to pack a bit of crap up that's been sitting around.

Trace

1 comment:

DLSarmywife said...

I look forward to hearing about Lucky's new diet.