Sunday, February 14, 2010

CONGRATS, JAMIE MCMURRAY!!!!


WOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN' HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! =D
Congrats to the man for winning the 2010 Daytona 500!!! *does happy dance* I've always been a huge fan of his, but after seeing how emotional he got after winning... it just made me love him all the more!! What an awesome athlete!!! It was such a loooong drawn out race, but well worth the wait, IMHO! It ran almost 2 1/2 hours over, because of 2 red flags, due to the asphalt coming loose between turns 1 & 2. The second time, they patched it with something different, and it held out for the last 39 laps. (Did you notice the very first car that ran over the patch, was the pace car? LOL!) Poor Junior was actually kinda pissed that came in second. But he did amazing job, from what I saw! I couldn't find my Ryan Newman shirt, and you saw what happened to him. :( *sighs* Gordon, as always, JUST missed 3 wrecks by the skin of his pearly white teeth. But got caught up in the last one. *snorts* Hey, he wasn't hurt. I never heard my mom scream with so much glee, as when she did when Johnson cut a tire.. LMAO! There were lots of stories in tonights race, those were the ones that stuck out.

All in all, the race was terrific.. especially the end! They had to restart it a few times in the last couple laps.. good lord, are they trying to give me a heart attack?? Ooohhoohh.. they are replaying the end on NACSAR Victory Lane on the Speed channel. I'm curling my toes just as much as the first time! "What A Man" is playing in my head!! You Da' Man, Jamie!!! OHH! Interviewing him now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch Nascar, but I can tell the races excite you (and your mom).