Friday, August 14, 2009

Quickie

My, how fast the days go by! I can't believe it's Friday already, and I haven't even opened my new clay yet!! I KNOW!! We've been so stinkin' busy at the other place, it's unreal. But a well-over-heaping dump truck load of crap later, it's finally starting to take shape up there. Mother nature didn't exactly help when she showed up the other day, either. "HELLO! GUESS WHO'S HERE??!?" Biotch. But anyhoo's.. As soon as I go vacuum the big truck, I'll be on my merry way to my parents house to finally get some orders done. I may make a cherry cheese cake just for S&G's.

I've had to take Mike's other truck, the land yaught, to my parents house, as I thought the battery was dead because it wouldn't start. Well, it wasn't. Someone siphoned the gas out of it while we were on the road. And it was a full tank, as I filled it up the day before we left last time. I despise this neighborhood. Last year someone went around siphoning gas from vehicles, including the neighbors lawnmower. I hope they choked on it. Now that I'm thoroughly pissed all over agin, me & my cramps are gonna go clean.

No comments: