Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Happy, Joy Joy

Well, color me tickled pink! Make that maroon. I hate pink. We are officially on our way... you guessed it.. ~ H O M E ~ YAAAY!! =^D *does happy dance, scaring passing trucks* I'm tempted to get out now, and start running towards Pennsylvania.. lol. My Premo, Paperclay, Darwi clay, beads, new dragon necklace (I named him Turk, because he's turquoise)... these are all goodies awaiting me at my mom & dad's house!!! The S10 keys are already in my hand, and we're still in Maryland. :) I'm so tired, hot & dirty from unloading in Baltimore. Almost passed out it was so freakin' hot. I also blame the heat for almost crushing every bone in Mike's hand. He had ahold of the one deck above & behind the sleeper, and told me to slide it. Okay.. soo... I *may* have slid it the wrong way. Good thing he has good reflexes, because I was just *GONE*. Ooopsie.

Depending on how much signal we have when we get home, I will try to post here when I can. LOTS of orders to work on.. if I can keep my hands out of my goodie box, that is. CLAY, people. Box of clay! Sheesh.. :)

1 comment:

DLSarmywife said...

Wooohooo!!!! I thought I heard an excited shout earlier today! Have fun playin' with your box! ;-) Heeeheeehee, you are too funny girl!